- Oil- 1tbsp
- Jeera/Cumin seeds- 1tspCurry
- Dried Red Chilly-2
- Chaat Masala- ½tsp
- Amchoor powder/Dried mango powder- ½tsp
- Roasted Jeera/Cumin powder-1tsp
- Ripe Banana-1
- Curd/yogurt- 1 cup
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera /cumin seeds – sauté it, then add Curry leaves and dried chilly and sauté.
- Add chopped Ginger and green chilly, cook it for a min.
- Add chopped onion into it and cook for 2-3 mins
- Add salt and coriander leaves and chopped banana -mix well
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl – add curd/yogurt into the mixture.
- Add chaat masala, sugar, salt, dried mango/amchoor, roasted cumin powder,and coriander leaves and mix everything.
- serve it cold.