- Wheat flour- 2 tbsp
- Besan- 2 tbsp
- Grated zucchini and carrot- 1 cup
- Finely chopped green chillies- 1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste- 1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped coriander (cilantro) – 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 1/2 tsp
- Water- 1/2 cup
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, besan, zucchini, carrot, green chillies, Ginger paste, coriander leaves, salt and water to make the batter of pouring consistency. (Note: instead of Zucchini , You can also use Lauki (BOTTLE GOURD ) or Turai)
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a non-stick pan, pour 2 Tbsp batter into the pan and spread evenly to make a round shape pancake.
- Once it turns golden brown flip it and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
- Flip occasionally and cook both sides evenly.
- Serve hot with curd or mint chutney.