- Oil 2 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp whole Garam Masala:
- (Cumin seeds 1 tsp, Cinnamon 1/2 Inch, Clove 2, Peppercorn 3, Cardamom 2-3, Bay leaf 1)
- Ginger 1 tsp
- Garlic 2 tsp
- Green Chilly 1
- Onions 2 Small
- Tomato 2 Medium
- Red Chilly Powder 1 tsp
- Coriander Cumin Power 1.5 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Kitchen King Masala 1.5 tsp
- Garam Masala 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Kasuri Methi 1 tbsp
- Cashew Nuts 2 tbsp
- Paneer 150 grms (10 – 12 Cubes)
- Coriander Leaves – for garnishing Process
- Heat 1 tbsp oil into a pan and Add 1 tbsp butter in to it.
- Add All whole Garam masala’s and saute it for 1 min.
- Add chopped Ginger, Garlic and Green chilly and cook it for 2 mins. 4)Add chopped onion and cook well for 5-7 mins.
- Add chopped Tomato and saute it for 5 more mins.
- Add Turmeric, Coriander -cumin powder, red chilly powder, kitchen king masala into the mixture. Add some water and cook it for 5 mins.
- Add 2 tbsp cashew nuts and mix it well. saute the mixture for few mins And Let it cool Down completely.
- Grind it into a smooth paste.
- Put 1 tbsp oil into a pan, after oil warms up, saute the paneer cubes for 2-3 mins.(until paneer turns golden brown)
- In remaining oil add 1 tbsp butter.
- Add smooth paste and mix it well. (cook for 5 min)
- Add sugar, Garam masala, And salt according to your taste.
- Add water and cook until oil separates(cook for 5-7 mins).
- Add fried paneer cubes to the smooth Gravy.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and enjoy.
for more recipes click youtube video below: