- whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) – 2 cups
- Shredded Lauki (Dhudhi- Bottle Gourd) – 1/2 cup
- oil – 1 tbsp
- curd (dahi) – 1tbsp
- Garlic Paste – ½ tsp
- Ginger – green chilli paste – ½ tsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1tsp
- Sugar- 1tsp
- Lemon Juice – ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder (haldi) – ½ tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander-cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- knead a semi-soft dough. (Note: very little amount of Water is required)
- Grease the dough using a little oil.
- Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 14-15 equal portions
- Sprinkle some wheat flour on flat surface, take one dough ball –roll it and make it flat. Roll each portion into a round shape.
- Place it on heated pan, flip it after some time and roast, Apply little oil on both sides and cook until it gets golden.
FOR COMPLETE VIDEO RECIPE CLICK ON YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW: