- boiled potato-2 medium
- Green chilly-1tsp
- lemon juice-2tsp
- crushed peanuts(roasted)- 1cup
- coriander leaves-2 tbsp
- salt-according to taste
- Soak 1cup of sabudana in 2cups of water for 5-6 hours.
- Heat 1tbsp oil and Add cuminseeds into the oil.
- Add Ginger-Greenchilly and cooked it for 1-2 mins.
- Add boiled and chopped patatos,Saute for few mins.
- Add salt, sugar and lemon juice. mix well.
- Add crushed roasted peanuts.
- Mix it properly – Add soaked sabudana (leave the sabudana layer for 5-7 mins)
- mix carefully and cook for few more mins on very low flame.
- Add some coriander leaves
- serve it with curd and enjoy .