- Besan(gram flour)- 1 cup
- Red chili Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric – ½ tsp
- Coriander- cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Kasuri methi (Dried fenugreek leaves)- 1tsp
- Garlic chutney – 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 1 tbsp.
- Water- Approx 1 cup
- In a bowl, add Besan and all the masalas, salt and garlic chutney – mix well.
- Keep Adding water gradually, mix and make lump free, thin and pouring consistency batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame, Grease the pan with some oil.
- Once the pan is hot, pour 2-3 Tbsp batter and spread evenly to make a round shape thin dosa (chilla).
- Let it cook for 3-4 mins on medium flame.
- Smear a little oil over it and along the edges and cook on a high flame till the dosa turns brown in color and crisp.
- Fold over to make a semi-circle
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with tamarind chutney, coconut chutney or tomato ketchup.
for more click youtube video below: