Learn how to make Aloo Masala Korma | हलवाई जैसी आलू की सब्जी | Shaadi Wali Aloo ki Sabzi at home which is widely made in Indian weddings and special occasions. it goes really well with puri, chapatis, & parathas!
- 3 medium boiled Potatoes (aloo)
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2-3 Cloves
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 2-3 dried chilies
- 1-2 cardamom
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- A pinch Asafetida
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 2 tsp Ginger-green chili paste
- 2 small tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander-cumin powder
- 1 ½ tsp kasuri methi
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafetida and curry leaves, Whole garam masalas and ginger garlic paste – mix and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato- and salt, mix and cook for 6-7 mins on medium flame till tomatoes are completely cooked.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander – cumin powder, garam masala, kasuri methi and salt – mix well – add some water and cook till oil separates.
- Add boiled and chopped potatoes – mix well.
- Add 1 cups of water let it cook for 5 -6 mins. Mash few potatoes for consistency.
- And chopped coriander and mix well.
Serve hot garnished with a coriander.
for more click youtube video below