- Peeled large Garlic cloves- 12-13
- Red chili powder- half cup
- Salt- 1tsp
- Oil- 2tbsp
- Peel the Garlic cloves.
- Add salt and pound it.(pound it until garlic cloves turn into smooth paste)
- Add Red Chili Powder and pound it again for few mins.
- Garlic dry chutney is ready.
Note: We can also make same chutney by using Food processor or mixture grinder. Mix all the ingredients into the mixture jar and grind them coarsely.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp oil on medium-slow flame. once oil is hot add dry garlic chutney and mix well.
- cook the mixture on slow flame for a min.
- once oil separates turn off the gas.
- Garlic chutney is ready.
FOR MORE CLICK YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW: