- Paneer- 150 Grams
- Butter-2-3 Tbsp.
- Green chili- 1tsp
- Onion – 1 medium
- Tomato- 1 small
- Coriander leaves- 1tbsp
- Red chili powder- 2tsp
- Turmeric- ½tsp
- Chat masala-1tsp
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Besan (gram flour- Chickpea flour)- 1tsp
- Kasuri methi- 1tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take 2tbsp butter into a heated pan, once butter melts add chopped garlic, ginger, green chili, and onions. Sauté it for 3-4 mins.
- Add half chopped tomato and mix well.
- Add Red chili powder, Turmeric, chat masala powder, Garam masala and kasuri methi. – mix well and cook for few mins till it turns aromatic.( add some water if needed)
- Add 1tsp roasted besan(gram flour) and mix it, add half cup of water and cook it for 5-7 mins. (NOTE: do not use more than 1tsp besan )
- Once oil separates – add paneer and mix gently.
- Add half cup of water and let it cook for 2-3 mins
- Add 1tbsp butter and salt and mix it. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with bread and mint-coriander chutney and some ketchup.
for more click on youtube video below: