- Oil – 2tbsp
- Drumsticks (saragvo) – 3 sticks
- Yogurt (dahi) – 3 tbsp.
- Gram flour (besan) – 2tbsp
- Water – 4-5 cups
- Turmeric- ½ tsp
- Asafetida- ½ tsp
- Dried red chili- 2
- Red chili powder- 1tsp
- Coriander cumin powder- 1tsp
- Garlic chutney- 1tsp
- Kasuri methi- 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cut the drumsticks (saragvo) into 2-3 inch portions.
- Remove skin threads (partially) and wash drumsticks properly.
- For yogurt-gram flour (dahi-besan) mixture : Take gram flour, yogurt and 2 cups of water and mix it with hand blander.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds, once it starts popping add cumin seeds, dried red chili and Asafetida into the pan.
- Add drumsticks and mix all well.
- Add all the masalas, garlic chutney and mix all together.
- Add 1 cups of water, cover the pan and let it cook for 12-15 mins.
- Once drumsticks are cooked – Add gram flour – yogurt mixture and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of water and boil the mixture for 5 mins.
- Note: add some water if needed (make pouring consistency mixture)
- Add kasuri methi and mix well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves
- Serve it with some Garlic chutney and Enjoy !
for more click on youtube video below: