All-purpose Flour- 1tbsp
Cheddar Cheese (orange) – 3 slice or ½ cup
White Cheddar Cheese – ½ cup (optional)
Red chili powder- – ½ tsp
Turmeric – A pinch
Salt– ½ tsp
Oregano– ½ tsp
Chili flakes – 1tsp
White pepper powder- – ½tsp
Cilantro/coriander leaves- 1tbsp
1) Add 2tbsp Butter to a heated pan, once butter melts – add 1tbsp All-purpose flour and mix well.
2) Cook it for a min on low flame.
3) Add 2 cups of milk and mix. Once milk started boiling, add salt, red chili, white pepper, and turmeric. Mix it well. To maintain the right consistency add some more milk if needed.
Note: Mixture should not be thick and lumpy.
4) Add Cheddar cheese (Orange) and White cheddar cheese (or only one of them (1cup) – to the milk and mix it until cheese melts.
(Both Orange and white Cheddar have the same basic ingredients and it is only the presence or lack of a coloring agent that will make a difference between these two types of Cheddars)
5) Add Oregano, chili flakes, and cilantro (coriander). – mix it.
6) Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Garlic Powder- 1/2 tsp
Red chilly flakes- 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1)Take 2tbsp butter in a bowl,
2)Add Garlic poweder,chilly flakes,salt and oregano.
3)Mix it well and make it smooth.
4)slice the french Baguette/bread evenly.
5)Apply Garlic butter on both side of the bread
6)Heat a pan and roast the breads on low flame
7)flip the breads and roast on other side for 1-2 mins until it turns golden.
Boiled Potato-2 Medium size
Boiled Green Peas-1 cup
Chat masala-1/2 tsp
Red chilly powder-1½tsp
Green Chutney/Mint coriander chutney
1)Put 1tbsp oil on pan.
2)once oil warms up add 1tsp cumin seeds,
3)Add Boiled and mashed potatoes- then add Boiled mashed green peas. and mix it.
4)Add Turmeric, garam masala, salt, sugar, coconut powder,redchiily, chat masala,add mix it well.
5)Add water(1-2tbsp), mash the mixture and make it smooth.
6)Apply Green mint-coriander Green chutney on one side of bread and Apply butter on other side of bread.
7)Place the stuffing on top of green chutney and cover it with the other bread.
8)Repeat this process for Rest of the sandwiches.
9)Place the sandwich on the griller, apply some butter on top of the sandwich and grill it for 5 mins.
10)slice the grilled sandwich and serve it hot.