- Peeled large Garlic cloves- 12-13
- Red chili powder- half cup
- Salt- 1tsp
- Oil- 2tbsp
- Peel the Garlic cloves.
- Add salt and pound it.(pound it until garlic cloves turn into smooth paste)
- Add Red Chili Powder and pound it again for few mins.
- Garlic dry chutney is ready.
Note: We can also make same chutney by using Food processor or mixture grinder. Mix all the ingredients into the mixture jar and grind them coarsely.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp oil on medium-slow flame. once oil is hot add dry garlic chutney and mix well.
- cook the mixture on slow flame for a min.
- once oil separates turn off the gas.
- Garlic chutney is ready.
FOR MORE CLICK YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW:
- Makhana(Lotus seed) – 2cups
- Ghee – 1tbsp
- Turmeric- ½ tsp
- Oil- ½ tbsp.
- Soy sauce- ½ tbsp.
- Schezwan Sauce – 1tsp
- Tomato ketchup- 1tsp
- Chopped onion – 1 small
- Chopped Bell pepper- 1tbsp
- Chopped Spring onion(green onion)- 1tbsp
- Chopped tomato- 1 small
- Chat masala- a pinch
- Heat a pan on medium flame.
- Add ghee (clarified butter) , once ghee is hot add makhana and mix.
- Add salt and turmeric.
- Mix and roast makhana for 10-12 mins on medium-high flame.
- Roast makhana until it becomes crisp and crunchy, once it turns golden brown turn off the gas. transfer the makhanas into a bowl.
- Heat some oil, once oil is hot add all vegetables and sauté for a min.
- Add salt, soy sauce, schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and sugar. Mix all together.
- Cook for few mins until all the water evaporates.
- Add roasted makhana and mix quickly. Sprinkle chat masala.
- Serve immediately.
Note: for Better taste and crunchy texture: Mix makhana and schezwan gravy just before serving.
for more click on youtube video below: